W. David Hovis, MD
- Advantages of PLLA Bioabsorbable Fixation vs. Conventional Metallic Implants
- Indications for Use
- Contraindications for Use
- Biomechanical and Biochemical Properties of Bioabsorbable PLLA Screw Fixation
- Surgical Technique – Syndesmotic Disruptions of the Ankle
- Comprehensive Surgeon-Author interview
Click on any of the images below for a larger view:
See the Corresponding JBJS Article:
- W. David Hovis, Bryan W. Kaiser, Jeffry T. Watson, and Robert W. Bucholz.
- Treatment of Syndesmotic Disruptions of the Ankle with Bioabsorbable Screw Fixation.
J Bone Joint Surg Am 2002 84: 26-31. [Article]
- Total Run Time: 16:20 minutes
- Catalog Number: 1025
- VJO Publication Date: December, 2001