Timothy P. Codd, MD
Timothy P. Codd, MD of Towson, Maryland demonstrates his surgical technique utilizing the new Comprehensive® Reverse Shoulder System. This unique system minimizes the potential challenges of removing a well-fixed humeral stem by allowing conversion to a reverse shoulder using any of the existing, compatible stems. The glenoid components are designed to eliminate the potential for scapular notching, and at the same time, take advantage of the best available glenoid bone. The Versa-Dial® glenosphere provides infinite offset options and can be positioned in any direction.
- Overview of System Features & Benefits
- Surgical Pearls to Improve Outcomes
- Surgical Pearls in Avoiding Complications
- Total Run Time: 26:32 minutes
- Catalog Number: 7071
- VJO Publication Date: March, 2010