Richard A. Rogachefsky, MD
- Indications and Contraindications
- Radiographic and clinical evaluation
- Treatment protocol for AO C3 fractures
- Determining successful reduction
- Surgical fixation technique
- Postoperative management
- Potential complications and long term results
See the Corresponding JBJS Article:
- Richard A. Rogachefsky, Scott R. Lipson, Brooks Applegate, Elizabeth Anne Ouellette, Arnold M. Savenor, and John A. McAuliffe.
- Treatment of Severely Comminuted Intra-Articular Fractures of the Distal End of the Radius by Open Reduction and Combined Internal and External Fixation.
J Bone Joint Surg Am 2001 83: 509-519. [Article]
- Total Run Time: 25:56 minutes
- Catalog Number: 3015
- VJO Publication Date: June, 2001