Steven Z. Glickel, MD, O. Alton Barron, MD and Richard G. Eaton, MD
- Advantage of subcutaneous versus alternative transportation procedures
- Indications and contraindications
- In-depth neural and vascular anatomic review
- Potential compression points
- Operative exposure and nerve mobilization
- Formation of a non-compressing fasciodermal sling
- Delayed versus immediate ROM postoperatively
- Managing patient expectations
See the Corresponding JBJS Article:
- Bradford T. Black, O. Alton Barron, Peter F. Townsend, Steven Z. Glickel, and Richard G. Eaton.
- Stabilized Subcutaneous Ulnar Nerve Transposition with Immediate Range of Motion: Long-Term Follow-up.
J Bone Joint Surg Am 2000 82: 1544-1551. [Article]
- Total Run Time: 27:37 minutes
- Catalog Number: 2511
- VJO Publication Date: December, 2000