Stuart L. Weinstein, MD and Dennis R. Wenger, MD
- Conservative Treatment: Benefits and Risks
- Surgical Indications
- Preoperative Planning
- Femoral Shortening Osteotomy: The Overlap Technique
- Capsulotomy: Determining Adequate Dissection
- Acetabuloplasty – Salter's Innominate Osteotomy
- Postoperative Protocol
- Monitoring Acetabular Development
See the Corresponding JBJS Article:
- Hyun Woo Kim, Jose A. Morcuende, Lori A. Dolan, and Stuart L. Weinstein.
- Acetabular Development in Developmental Dysplasia of the Hip Complicated by Lateral Growth Disturbance of the Capital Femoral Epiphysis.
J Bone Joint Surg Am 2000 82: 1692-1700. [Article]
- Total Run Time: 36:17 minutes
- Catalog Number: 4057
- VJO Publication Date: December, 2000