Daniel J. Sucato, MD
In this JBJS video supplement to his article, Dr. Daniel J. Sucato, of the Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children, demonstrates his surgical technique for the correction of adolescent idiopathic scoliosis using a system newly available to the U.S. market. The TSRH Spinal System implant components can be rigidly locked into a variety of configurations, with each construct being tailor made for the individual case. The side-loading feature allows powerful reduction maneuvers and the combination of poly-axial, fixed and sagittal adjusting screws allows precise reduction in all planes.
- Avoiding Complications
- Surgical Pearls
- Benefits of TSRH Spinal System
Click on any of the images below for a larger view:
See the Corresponding JBJS Article:
- Daniel J. Sucato, Daniel Hedequist, and Lori A. Karol
- Operative Correction of Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis in Male Patients. A Radiographic and Functional Outcome Comparison With Female Patients.
J. Bone Joint Surg. Am., Sep 2004; 86: 2005 – 2014 [Article]
- Total Run Time: 55:23 minutes
- Catalog Number: 8017
- VJO Publication Date: June, 2005